Install Resource Pack
Install Data Pack
How to Install Resourcepacks
1. Click on "Options..." in the main menu.
2. Click on "resourcepacks..." in options menu.
3. Click on "Open Resource pack Folder" in the resource pack screen.
4. Drag and drop your downloaded resource pack .zip into the folder that was opened.
5. reload the game and you will then see the resource pack installed.
How to Install Datapacks
1. Click on "Singleplayer" in main menu.
2. Select world in saves menu.
3.Click "edit" in saves menu.
4.Click "Open World Folder" in edit menu.
5. Open "datapacks" in world folder.
6. Drag and drop your downloaded datapack into the "datapacks" folder.
7. In game type "/reload" in the chat.
How to Install Maps
1. Find your .minecraft folder.
2.Open 'Saves' folder
3.Drag and drop your map into saves folder.
4. Close the folder and reload Minecraft. Done you can now start playing!
How to Install Skins
1. Open your Minecraft Launcher.
2. Click "Skins" in the launcher.
3. Click "Browse..." in the skins menu.
4. Drag and select your skin.
5. Click "Open" in folder.
6. Click "Save" in the Minecraft Launcher.
7. You should receive a Popup.
Note: The skin must be a .png image. If you have downloaded a skin pack you must get the .png inside the folder
Page Updated 7/24/2019