Stone Cutter Recipes
Use smithing table for Java Edition. stick + nugget = metal stick
Paint Roller Colors
For Netherite Hammer combine a diamond hammer + netherite ingot in a crafting table for Bedrock Edition and in a smithing table for Java Edition.
For Java Edition you will be able to right click with the paint roller to paint any planks that color.
For Java Edition you will only be able to craft caution block powder, then use water to harden it, Java Edition also gives you 9 when crafted, may fix this for Bedrock Edition.
- You can get gypsum dust/gypsum block from deserts (Bedrock Edition only for now)
- Their are some differences from Bedrock to Java Edition due to Bedrock editions limitations, like not adding recipes for smithing table.
- All screenshots where taken from bedrock edition, but some recipes are the same as java edition. Those changes are noted.
- All ruby recipes/items are not added for Java Edition, may add support for other mods to add these recipes/ new items.
- For Java Edition "nailed" block is not going to be a craftable block, it is just another state for nail, may just make it a state for nail.
- For Java Edition all different blocks (walls, stairs, slabs, fence, fence gate, etc.) are the same as vanilla recipes.
Not Added Recipes
These are recipes that are not yet added, to bedrock edition and/or java edition but they will soon have their recipes, some require new items to be made to craft or custom properties to get them.
- wall Outlet (UK & US)
- wall switch (US)
- aged bricks (make regular brick get old and turn to aged brick if unkept)
- rusty iron block (if a iron block is left in water for a certain about of time it will become rusty iron block)
- sea lantern off
- <color> brick (the item form)
- <color> <type> Frame
- <color> Glowstone
- <type> Scaffolding
- <color> Simple Wool
- <color> <color> Tile (will be similar to caution block, checkered pattern)
- Cone Post
- Cone Barrel
Page Updated 9/25/2020